Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Minggu, 02 Desember 2007

SHE IS MY SOUL


with this blog,..i want to tell you about my feel..

SHE SO SPECIAL FOR ME..
she is the firs girl who can make me fall in love..
she so different from the others..
she doesn't beautifull..but cute..
but i like her,not from that...
i love her very much..i want to do evrything for her..
i want to waiting for her..just for uwo.because i love her..
but,i don't know about her feel to me...
i hope she feel like me...

Look into my eyes, you will seeWhat you mean to me.Search your heart, search your soulAnd when you find me there, you'll search no more.
Don't tell me it's not worth tryin' for.You can't tell me it's not worth dyin' for.You know it's trueEverything I do I do it for you.
Look into my heart, you will findThere's nothin' there to hide.So take me as I am, take my life.I would give it all, I would sacrifice.
Don't tell me it's not worth fightin' for.I can't help it, there's nothin' I want more.You know it's trueEverything I do I do it for you.
There's no love like your loveAnd no other could give more love.There's nowhere unless you're thereAll the time, all the way.
Don't tell me it's not worth tryin' for.I can't help it, there's nothin' I want more.I would fight for you, I'd lie for you,Walk the wire for you, yeah, I'd die for you.
You know it's trueEverything I do I do it for you.
uwo,i wanna to be with you...
i hope u feel like me...

my Lord..please make her luv me too...please